Monday, June 29, 2009

Wrong Number Shoot Part 1

We attempted the filming of our project Wrong Number on Saturday, and as a learning experience, it was very fruitful. I learned a lot of things that will improve future shoots productivity as well as reduce stress. While things were crazy and we were unable to complete our shoot due to time constraints on both the cast and the location, it was still a lot of fun drizzled atop a big scoop of hard work. Hungry? I thought you might be. Here is round 1 of some great pictures from Saturday...

We had a great cast and crew, all of whom worked very hard on the set, which was such a blessing...





We had two of the best character actors I know bringing life and dimension to the grandma and superhero characters in our script. Here, Mathew Agosto strikes a heroic pose as Captain Heroic and Becca Fields bringing sexy back to the senior citizens as Mrs. McDougal. Even Harold got in the mix, which taught us a few lessons about working with animals. (dogs are easier than cats)




My family was kind enough to help in many ways, from mom and oma rockin' craft services and helping with wardrobe, to my niece posing for the cover of her favorite cereal, Captain Heri-O's.

Matt teaches his co-stars a little something about being a man and then runs lines with an old lady while Chris takes a well deserved break from holding the camera.








As my PA, poor Rachael was forced to try to keep up with, and interpret my crazy direction probably more than. Though, I'm sure if you ask her, she'll tell you I wasn't that bad...

Add ImageThese pictures were provided courtesy of Rita Hawa.

I will post more pictures and give full credits soon. As soon as we can arrange funds for rental of a camera and I can get a the cast together, we will finish the project and enter the magical world of post production.

No comments:

Post a Comment