Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good Times


Lets see, what's new. umm...

Sara's back! We had an awesome weekend together, consisting of tennis, Poncy's, Ruby's, Up, Rachael's graduation, more tennis, Chapman University and Orange Circle exploration, and Impact! It was much needed time with the love of my life.

Spoiler free side note on Up...It was not only amazing in my opinion, it actually caused me to reevaluate and change the way I make films. I think it should be nominated for best picture this year(not best animated picture).

I don't much interesting to say, so I guess this will be a short post...

Oh! There is one more thing! Something really big happened yesterday that requires celebration. If you would like to celebrate with me, let me know, because I want to plan something an occasion of momentous jubilesenceness.
Holla!
I thought it was cute. Don't judge me.

1 comment: