Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good day!

Today has been a great day. Slept in. great reading this morning. And something clicked for me today. I don't know what or how or why, but I'm really excited about what's coming. I just feel something good coming.

Working on scheduling the last two scenes for Wrong Number for mid July and then we get to enter the wonderful world of post. I really like shaping the story in the editing room, so that will be fun!

Possible Kids center project coming up that sounds like fun, and several trips to the beach this week planned. TGI...July.

Side note. We are going to start planning our next project in the next two weeks so that hopefully we can get it filmed before school starts back up. Anyone want to be a part of the writing process, let me know. Alright, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment