Monday, June 15, 2009

Future Panther?

Hey everybody-

Here's the abbreviated sitch-

I need prayer! I need God's wisdom in whether or not I should go to Chapman's Film School.
It is a desire of my heart, but at this point, it's not very practical b\c of financial limitations beyond tuition(which is itself quite expensive). This decision would profoundly effect Sara and I's lives in a whole lot of ways. I need wisdom, discernment, and confirmation. Right now, we are moving forward and trying to make it happen and praying that God would close the door if it's not His will, but would appreciate some help. If you get a chance, the next time you're talking to G-O-D, please give me a shout out!


3 comments:

  1. Nice balustrade in that second photo. I'm praying too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does some awesome things...
    dont let finances be a hinderance for GOD IS A PROVIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great school :)

    p.s while a degree is of course going to help you. try free work/internships. A lot of companies prefere experience over where you went to school.

    good luck dude

    ReplyDelete