Saturday, December 17, 2011

Plan B

My last post was written a few hours before I was supposed to be on set and things have been insane ever since. Now that we've got my excuse out of the way...

It's time to get crackin' on filming. The clock is ticking and Im allowing myself to get distracted with planning things that I cant do anything about yet. I think the primary reason I do that is because I don't have people to help on my regular projects. I need to build up a team of like minded people to shoot with. Believe it or not, it's harder than it sounds.

New plan is this. Write the projects I want to shoot. I'm going o write, write, write so that when I finally find the right people, we have no shortage of material.

My goal is to the youtube channel at the beginning of the year with at least bi-monthly videos.

Next on my to-do list. Make blog more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment