Tuesday, December 6, 2011

For The Record

So today, I have not stopped running around long enough to write. Granted, I slept in this morning to try and fight off my sickly-ness, but other than that.

Some very exciting tidbits for the day that I will elaborate on later. Let's call these the abridged or tweet version.

Chris was on a feature set today! Woot! I'm so proud of him. I can't wait for us to start shooting our own feature!

One8 meeting today had some ups and downs but I'm so excited to be a part of it! The video team is putting together some great ideas. Also, the bags showed up a few mons into our meeting. Over a week early...no bigs.

Homefree. We have such a cool team. Tonight we met with our design team and discussed some rad new concepts for the site as well as video. I am so excited to share it with the world.

Had some good Threshman time at the Shipher house. ( hey! If you've got better, I'm open to it.) and I'm finally starting a book I'm really excited about. "the Bait of Satan". I'm going to start reading now. Here's hoping for a more amusing post tomorrow. Typing fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment