Tuesday, May 19, 2009

By gar, it's been a while...


So I haven't written anything on this blog in a long time. I miss having a blog. What good are thoughts if you can't share them openly with all my closest friends on the internets? It's time to get my marble scuplted touchie in gear! No excuses...although, things have been a little busy. I believe a bullet list will make an appropriate method of catching you up.

  • Husband - Has required a patient wife (pictured above) to maintain this title. I am blessed!
  • Technical Support Representative - 40+ hours a week at Edulink...
  • College Student - 5 classes at ye old FJC (waiting for two more grades to come in to verify my GPA stays above 3.5...Cordell may be tricky o_O) The hard part is because I hope to transfer to an expensive private university, I need to keep my grades in the "scholarship range."
  • Director\Script Writer\Creative Consultant - Homefree is about to blow the hinges off this heezey! It's off the chain for sheezey!Ya ee ya! Throw your hands up! Throw 'em up! ...No, but seriously. It's going to be great.
  • Actor - Got the chance to play David in front of the green screen over at Digital Domain. One of the most exciting moments of my virtually non-existent carreer! Unfortunately, this is the only thing I've been able to do for Kids Center this semester but hopefully I can help more in the near future.
  • Entrepreneur - A few friends and I are staring an LLC together. fictus omnimedia LLC. To keep it simple, we've decided to work in all aspects of what we consider to be art. Let's just say we have a lot of big plans and higher hopes then that ant with the rubber tree obsession.
  • Director of Film and Digital Productions - Fancy right? I'm heading up the production company aspect of fictus, and we already have several projects planned though we have yet to film anything due to time constraints(for more details please read above and below.)
  • Writer - I have not had as much time for this as I would like but I have completed a short that is the perfect experiment to get us started and several projects in the works. The most exciting being the most redic of the bunch but I believe it will happen.
  • Post Krispe Kreme Jesus - I almost forgot. I had the privilege of directing and participating in a short musical drama for Easter at C-stone. I don't think anyone would buy that this guy fasted for 40 days but hopefully that didn't detract from the message.

Things have definitely been crazy and they're only going to get crazier...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment