Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 papers, 2 days, and a timed essay due by tomorrow...

Hopefully, you now have untimely Christmas carols playing in your head. ALL part of my evil plan to start hearing the barking dogs version of jingle bells in July! BWAHAHAHA!

On a slightly less amusing note, I have a lot to write and am using this little soap box to get started. A little warm up, a vernacular stretch if you will. So, let's see...

Last night was good times. Went to the gym with Christopher (whose wonderful visage appears to the left). Final score, Chris - 1 Brandon - sweaty...that basically sums up our workout pretty well. It was still nice to get a little bit if workout time. We also used the uber accurate scale in the locker room and though I am much more motivated to get back into shape, I am starting to threaten myself with the weight loss blog. That's right! Very soon, there may be topless pictures of my over weight, slouching torso with commentary on my diet. No fun for anybody but you extremely morbid souls out there...I'd also like to thank all those who supported me through the last time around and apologize for calling you morbid. It's true but friends shouldn't say things like that about each other.

*DISCLAIMER If that happens, it will not be here! I'll keep those pictures where they belong. You are safe on this blog for those with week stomachs or a strong gag reflex.

So instead of writing last night or getting sleep, I watched a bad TV until the wee hours of the mornin'. foolish...

Work, til 4, meeting tonight for Homefree music, and write, write, write!

Now accepting donations in the form of prayer and encouragment.
Tax Deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment